[BUY 1 FREE 1/BUY 2 FREE 4] [Exp date: 12 June 2022] Japanese Instant Whole Wheat Ramen (Vegetable Tonkotsu-style) 100g | Non-fried Noodle
An aromatic creamy and rich vegan tonkotsu soup with 100% Japanese whole wheat noodles
- Non-fried ramen noodles made from 100% Japanese wheat flour
- An umami rich base made with soy milk, sesame oil, yeast extract and vegetables
- No chemical seasoning added
Recreate this japanese classic Tonkotsu ramen with our quick and healthy ramen and super tasty and rich broth made with our signature soy milk, sesame oil yeast extract and vegetables. This non-fried noodles are made from 100% Japanese wheat flour.
Simply cook with your favourite veggie and tofu to enjoy this iconic Japanese dish at home. Mmm.. So Tasty!
Avoid high temperature and humidity, and keep it at room temperature.
Enjoy on the same day after opening.
This product manufacturing factory produces products containing "eggs, milk components, soba, crabs and shrimp".
How to use
1. Boil 500 ml of water in a pan.
2. After the water is boiled, put the noodle in the pan and heat it for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the soup base into the pan right before turning off the flame and dissolve it well.
4. Add spring onion or spanich and soybean meat at your preference.
Noodles (wheat (Japan)), starch, salt), soybean milk powder (soybean: not genetically modified), yeast extract, salt, dextrin, sugar, powdered sesame oil, vegetable powder, white sesame, vegetable extract powder, spices , dried onions, sesame oil / sesame seeds,
Wheat, soybean, sesame
Nutritional Information Per 100g:
Salt equivalent: 4.6g (Noodle 1.1g / Soup 3.5g)
362kcal / 100g