*Please take note that the expiry date of this product is 28 May 2022
100% made from Japanese soybeans
This soybean meat is obtained by squeezing out the oil of soybeans and formed as a ground meat type. With a chewy texture, you can use it as a substitute for meat dishes such as hamburgers, menchi-katsu (ground meat cutlet), ankake(sauce), or stir-fried dishes to suit your taste.
How to use :
1. [Reconstitute] Soak the soybean meat in hot water for about 5 minutes.
2. [Draining] After it swells 2-3 times from its original size, put it in a colander to drain and squeeze out the water lightly.
3. [Seasoning/Cooking] Add seasoning at your preference and use it for fried foods, simmered foods, stir-fried foods, etc.
Note: After reconstitution with hot water, you can enjoy it without heating.
Preservation Method & Cautions :
- Avoid high temperature and humidity, and keep it at room temperature.
- Seal it after opening to prevent moisture and insect damage and use it as soon as possible.
Black spots may be mixed in the raw materials. It is generated during heating and this does not affect the quality of the product.
Nutritional Info Per 100g protein: 46.8g, fat: 9.0g, carbohydrates: 31.7g, sodium: 5.0mg