Super Easy and Delicious Vegan Recipe for Beginner: Vegan Yam Rice
Servings size: 4 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, yam, rice
- 450g rice
- 100g yam (taro)
- 100g burdock
- 50g mushrooms
- 5 shiitake mushrooms
- 2 bags Chinese dashi soup stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sake
- Wash the rice and drain the water dry and set aside.
- Peel the taro and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Chop burdock roots and mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- Add rice, soy sauce, sake, dashi soup stock and 1 1/2 cup of water to the rice cooker.
- When the rice is cooked, use the rice scoop to stir the yam rice and loosen it up.
Recipe By: Ohsawa Japan Official Ambassador Akari
|Japanese Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Chinese Cuisine) 8 servings|