Vegan Dinner Recipe: Vegan Tomato Sauce Pasta with Soy Meat
Servings size: 2 serving
Cuisines Tags: Vegan, vegan pasta
- 200g pasta
- 200g soy meat
- 1 can of quality chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 75g carrots
- 50g onions
- 1 clove garlic (about 8g)
- 10g dashi powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- An appropriate amount of salt
- An appropriate amount of pepper
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente (about 4 minutes).
- Finely chop the carrots, onions and garlic.
- Put a saucepan on a medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, onions and carrots, then cook for around 2 minutes.
- Add the soy meat and chopped tomatoes.
- Add in the bay leaf and stir well.
- Season with 10g of dashi powder and a tiny pinch of salt and pepper, then continue cooking for around 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the pasta is done, drain the pasta and serve it with the sauce.
Recipe By: Kurakon, Good for Vegans
|Good For Vegans Non-dried Soy Meat (Minced Type) 200g||Japanese Fresh Chewy Pasta (Spaghetti) 100g x 2||Western Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Vegetables) 8 servings|