Healthy Vegan Recipe: Taco with Soy Meat
Servings size: 2 serving
Cuisines Tags: Vegan, vegan taco
- 200g soy meat (Minced type)
- 75g of tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/2 clove garlic (about 4g)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tbsp basil powder
- 2 tbsp cloves powder
- 1 bay laurel (bay leaf)
- An appropriate amount of red pepper powder/ smoked paprika
- Drain the soy meat in a colander and squeeze them over the sink to remove some of the moisture.
- Finely chop the tomatoes, onions and garlic.
- Preheat the olive oil in a pan and fry soy meat, garlic and onions over medium heat for about 5 minutes until heated and slightly browned.
- Put <A> into the pan and stir well to ensure the soy meat is coated with taco seasoning.
- Once it is done, serve it with tortillas and put some chopped tomato, lettuce and avocado on top.
- Extra servings can be stored for up to 48 hours in the fridge; An easy way to prepare packed meals.
Recipe By: Kurakon, Good for Vegans
|Good For Vegans Non-dried Soy Meat (Minced Type) 200g|