Simple Vegan Dinner Recipe: Vegan Stir-Fried Vermicelli Noodles
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, Vermicelli, carrot, shiitake mushrooms
- 50g vermicelli
- 1/4 carrot
- 1/4 komatsuna (Japanese mustard spinach)
- 2 shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ inch of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bag of dashi soup stock (5g)
- 100 ml water
- Cut carrots, shiitake mushrooms, and komatsuna into small pieces. Grate garlic and finely chop ginger.
- Add all the veggies in a saucepan, add water to cover at least water 2 inches above them. Cover the pot and boil on medium heat for 5 minutes or till tender. When it's cooked, drain the water.
- Cook the vermicelli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package instructions. Once cooked, transfer to a bowl.
- Add sesame oil to a pan and stir fry carrots, shiitake mushrooms, and komatsuna. Season with salt and pepper and transfer them into a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, shiitake mushrooms, vermicelli, garlic and ginger and stir fry until tender.
- Transfer the noodles to the bowl of veggies and toss well.
Recipe By: Osawa Japan Official Ambassador Nijiiro Kitchen
|Japanese Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Chinese Cuisine) 8 servings|