Easy Vegan Recipe: Vegan Stir-Fried Rice with Soybean Meat Recipe
Servings size: 4 pax
Cuisine Tags: vegan, stir-fried rice, soybean meat
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 package Soybean Meat
- 2 garlic cloves
- A moderate amount of vegetables at your preference
- 1/2 spring onions
- 3-4 tbsp organic Japanese soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- Crush garlic cloves and cut the spring onions.
- Soak the soybean meat in hot water for about 5 minutes. After rehydrating, when it swells 2-3 times, put it in a colander to drain it and squeeze it lightly.
- Set a large non-stick pan or wok over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onion, stir and cook for 2 minutes. Next, stir in the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables at your preference to the pan or wok. Stir and cook for 4 minutes.
- Increase temperature to high and add 1 tablespoon of oil, cooked brown rice, soybean meat, and organic Japanese soy sauce.
- Constantly stir and cook everything together for 3-5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and serve.
|Japanese Plant-based Soybean Meat (Belly Type) 80g | Dry, Non-GMO, Easy-to-cook|