Vegan Rice Salad with Azuki Beans Recipe
Servings size: 1 pax
- 3 tbsp azuki beans boiled in water
- 1/2 cucumbers
- 3 mini tomatoes
- 20g corn
- 70g rice
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillon (powder)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Boil the azuki beans dry. Cut the cucumber into 1 cm pieces and sprinkle with a little salt. Cut the mini tomatoes into 1 cm squares.
- Make dressing. Add the vegetable bouillon to the olive oil and mix well, then mix vinegar and lemon juice in order.
- Add azuki beans, vegetables, and rice, and mix lightly.
Recipe By: Certified Cooking School Lima Instructor, Chieka Atsuta
|Western Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Vegetables) 8 servings|