Vegan Miso-Marinated Meat
Servings size: 2-3 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, soybean meat
- 200g soybean meat (minced type)
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 4-6 tbsp amazake (smooth type)
- 2 tsp ginger (grated)
- 2 cloves of garlic (grated)
- 2 tsp Gochujang
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Finely chop the onion. Grate ginger and garlic.
- To make seasonings, combine soy sauce, miso paste, amazake, ginger, garlic, Gochujang, sesame oil and onion. Mix all together until everything is combined well.
- Heat a saucepan or frying pan over medium heat. When it’s hot, add 1 tablespoon sesame oil and chopped onion. Coat the onion with oil until fragrant.
- Add soybean meat and remaining sauce. Stir constantly and cook until the liquid is almost gone.
- You can wrap it in lettuce or sanchu, or serve it with rice Chinese noodles or udon.
- If you like spicy food, you can add more gochujang.
Recipe By: Certified Cooking School Lima Instructor, Hiromi Kamada