Vegan High Protein Snacks: Crispy Roasted Chickpeas
Servings size: 1 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, chickpeas
- 140g boiled chickpeas (drained)
- 1 tsp dashi powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C.
- Blot chickpeas with a paper towel to dry them.
- Toss chickpeas and olive oil in a bowl. Season to taste with dashi powder and toss again.
- Spread chickpeas on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until browned and crunchy, 30 to 40 minutes; watch carefully to avoid burning them.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- If you like strong flavour, you can add pepper, herbs, curry powder, green laver and etc.
Recipe By: Osawa Japan Official Ambassador Akari
|Western Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Vegetables)|