Vegan Chocolate Cookie 🤤 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞🤤
Vegan Chocolate Cookie
Cuisines Tags: Vegan, vegan cookies, chocolate, nuts
- 150g pancake mix (gluten-free)
- 40g maple syrup
- 50g olive oil
- 20g chocolate (dairy-free and sugar-free)
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- In a big mixing bowl, briskly whisk all the A ingredients together until emulsified.
- Sift the pancake mix into the bowl and mix the mixture with a spatula.
- Transfer the cookie dough onto the mat. Roll out with a rolling pin to about 5 mm thick and cut out your cookies with a 5cm round cookie cutter.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray for a few minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Spread the melted chocolate over room temperature cookies and then top with your favourite nuts and dried fruits.
- If you don’t have a cookie cutter, you could just roll the rough into small balls and use the bottom of a glass to flatten them into neat round shapes.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor Yoriko