Easy Vegan Soup Recipe to Try in 2022: Daikon Miso Soup
Servings size: 5 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, miso, daikon, carrot
- 25g daikon (radish)
- 30g carrot
- 50g enoki mushroom
- ⅕ green onions
- a few drops of oil
- 10g dashi soup stock
- 60g miso paste
- 800ml water
- Cut daikon and carrots into strips, wash it with water and put it in a colander. Finely chop green onions and enoki mushrooms into small pieces.
- Dissolve 10g dashi soup stock in 800ml of water.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat and add a few drops of oil.
- Add enoki mushrooms, carrots and daikon and stir fry until it becomes soft.
- In a small bowl, whisk together white miso paste and a ladle of the soup until the miso paste is fully dissolved.
- Pour the soup stock into the saucepan and cook until boiled. Turn off the heat, add miso, and stir gently until it dissolves.
- Serve the soup hot in individual soup bowls and garnish with some green onions.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Lecturer Yuko Sakurai
|Japanese Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Japanese Kelp, Mushroom, Radish) 8 servings||Japanese Awase Miso Paste 470g|