The Quickest Vegan Recipe: Tomato Curry Cold Pasta
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, tomato, curry, pasta
- 1 bag of Japanese Vegetable Curry (Mild)
- 100g organic diced tomatoes (can)
- 1 tbsp dashi soup stock
- 160g Spaghettini
- 1 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 130g soybean meat (minced)
- 120g shimeji mushrooms
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Fill a large pot with 2 L of water and bring the water to a full boil. Add 20g of salt and spaghetti and cook for 7 mins.
- Add mushroom and soybean meat into the pot and cook until it is tender. Drain them with a colander and transfer them into a bowl with ice water for a few minutes. Then, drain them again.
- In a large bowl, add soybean meat, mushroom, curry sauce, diced tomatoes, soup stock, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix them well.
- Serve the pasta with the sauce above and sprinkle some parsley.
Recipe By: Sokensha