Easy Vegan Recipe: Tomato and Okra Miso Soup Recipe for Hot Weather Days
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, Miso soup, Miso
- An appropriate amount of olive oil
- 2 pcs okra (lady fingers)
- 320 ml of water
- 24g of awase miso
- Cut the tomatoes into 8 equal parts. Cut the okra into thin slices. Dissolve miso with about 50 ml water.
- Put the olive oil in a saucepan, and when it’s hot, fry the tomatoes quickly.
- Put step 2 ingredients and the rest of the water in a pot and simmer.
- When the tomatoes are cooked, add okra and cook quickly.
- Add the melted miso, heat it, and pour the soup into a bowl.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Lecturer, Etsuko Shizume
|Japanese Awase Miso Paste 750g|