The Quickest and Easiest Seitan Recipe: Grilled Seitan
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, seitan
- 1 can of seitan
- 3 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oil (canola or vegetable)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 small handful chopped green onions or chopped chives
- In a small bowl, mix together the Thai sweet chili sauce, hoisin, soy sauce, water, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in non-stick pan and place seitan into the hot oil in the pan. Be careful as it may splatter. Cook the seitan bites a few minutes per side until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove from the heat and add the sauce and toss to coat.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds if desired and serve hot.
Recipe By: Sokensha
|Japanese Seitan Pieces In Organic Soy Sauce (Block type)|