Tandoori Soy Meat Recipe
Servings size: 5 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, Soybean meat
- 90g of soybean meat
- 2 tbsp of unadjusted soy milk
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of grated onion + an appropriate amount of salt
- 1 tsp of grated ginger
- ⅔ tsp of turmeric powder
- ⅔ tsp of galam masala
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of vegetable bouillon (powder)
- 1 tbsp of Rapeseed oil
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 1 pcs of grated carrot
- 1½ tbsp of rice flour
- ½ tbsp of kudzu powder
- An appropriate amount of seasonal herbs
- Soak the soy meat in hot water to reconstitute it. Drain the hot water.
- Put the soybean meat in a bowl with both hands, and wash it while changing the water until there is no turbidity (in the case of plain soybean meat, this process can be omitted)
- Put <A> in another bowl, add step 2 and lightly rub, then soak for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Mix <B> with step 3, bake in a preheated oven to 160°C for 8 minutes, turn over and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with seasonal herbs.
You can fry the cooking oil in the oven without stirring it. If you don't like the pungency, add or remove the garam masala and chili powder. It can be baked immediately after preparing, so it can also be made.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor Mieko Sakurai
|Japanese Plant-based Soybean Meat (Popcorn Chicken Type) 80g | Dry, Non-GMO, Easy-to-cook|