Simple Vegan Sandwiches to Pack for Lunch: Kinpira Sandwich (Braised Burdock Root Sandwich)
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, burdock root
- 4 tbsp kinpira
- 2 tbsp soy milk mayonnaise
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Pre-heat the sandwich maker on medium heat.
- Spread some wholegrain mustard onto one side of bread and add 2 tablespoons of kinpira.
- Spread some soy milk mayo onto the second slice of bread. Close the sandwich up.
- Put the sandwiches in the sandwich maker tucking the bread and contents in the pockets. Lock down the lid and let cook until bread is golden and crispy
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients for a second sandwich.
- Slice in half, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Full-time Lecturer Ryohiro Mori
|Japanese Soy Milk Mayo / Mayonnaise 150g|