Simple Vegan-friendly Chinese Pickles Recipe
Cuisine Tags: Vegan Snack
- 1 cucumber
- Japanese Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Chinese Cuisine) 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Pure rice vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- Ginger (sliced) or Takanotsume pepper (Japanese Pepper) at your preference
- Scrape the cucumbers with salt (not included in the ingredient list), wash them off quickly, and tap them with a pestle. When the cucumber is cracked, twist the cucumber and break it into pieces that are easy to eat.
- Put cucumber and <A> in a plastic bag and soak it.
- If you leave it for 30 minutes to half a day, the taste will be well-stained and delicious. Pickles are delicious with just vegetables and salt, but if you add a little of our dashi, it will be more flavoured and easier to eat.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor, Chieka Atsuta