Quick and Easy Vegan Recipe: Miso Noodle Soup
Cuisine Tags: Miso
- 4 tbsp awase miso paste
- 1000ml water
- 1 package noodles (Udon, soba, or ramen)
- 1 tofu
- 1 spring onions
- 1 carrot
- Cut the tofu into 1.5 cm cubes, thinly slice the spring onion, and shred the carrot into strips.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and set them aside. If using the fresh noodles, simply add to the soup to warm through.
- In a medium-size pot, add water and miso, gently heat over medium-low, stirring occasionally, until miso has dissolved.
- Add tofu and noodles to the pot, continue to cook until warmed through.
- Place noodles in individual bowls. Ladle in the soup and tofu cubes. Add the shredded carrots, spring onions and over top and give a good stir. Enjoy this easy, healthy and delicious vegan miso noodle soup!
|Japanese Awase Miso Paste 750g||Japanese Fresh Soba Made from Homemade Buckwheat Flour (Without Soup) 200g | Easy-to-cook||Chewy Udon Made from Japanese Flour 250g | Easy-to-cook|