Must-Make Vegan Desserts Ideas in 2022: Matcha Red Bean Pudding
Servings size: 3 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, matcha, soymilk
- 8g matcha
- 50g hot water
- 250g soymilk
- 1g powdered agar
- 1g kudzu powder
- A pinch of salt
- 100g red bean paste
- Dissolve matcha in boiling water and mix well.
- Add soymilk, powdered agar, kudzu powder and a pinch of salt into a saucepan and cook over medium heat. When the soymilk mixture comes to the boil, turn down the heat, stir well and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the matcha into soymilk mixture and mix well.
- Add 25g red bean paste into the mixture and cool in the refrigerator until firm. Put the rest of the red bean paste on it.
- You can substitute any bean paste for red bean paste in this recipe
Recipe By: Certified Cooking School Lima Instructor, Healthy Hoodie Kumi