Low-Calorie Vegan Recipe: Mixed Mushroom with Wafu Sauce Recipe 🤤𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisines Tags: Vegan, vegan side dish, mushroom, wafu dressing
- 20g of bunashimeji mushroom
- 20g maitake mushroom
- 20g king oyster mushroom (king trumpet mushroom)
- ¼ medium onion
- An appropriate amount of salt
- 1 tbsp of wafu dressing
- An appropriate amount of aonori flakes (dried green laver or seaweed)
- Cut mushrooms into smaller pieces and steam them over medium heat until tender.
- Finely chop the onions and add some salt into it. After a few minutes, squeeze off excess water.
- Once the mushroom is done, add onions, a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of wafu dressing into the mushroom and mix well.
- Sprinkle some aonori flakes on the top if you like.
- You can remove aonori flakes if you do not like the pungency.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor Masumi Kato
Japanese Wafu Dressing (Organic Vegetables and Fruits with Soy Sauce) 200ml