Japanese Style Kelp Soup Recipe
Servings size: 1 serving 350ml
Cuisine Tags: vegan, Japanese soup, kelp stock
- 2 bags of concentrated kelp
- Seaweed mix (dried)
- 1 g of dried daikon radish
- 1/2 Japanese ginger
- 1 lady's fingers
- 250 ml of hot water
- 1 Ponsen (old-fashioned Japanese puffed cereal crackers)
- Cut the ingredients into bite-sized pieces.
- Put boiling water in a soup jar and keep it warm for about 5 minutes without covering it.
- Pour the hot water and put the ingredients into a soup jar. Cover and keep warm for more than 30 minutes.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor Chieka, Atsuta
|Japanese Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Japanese Kelp, Mushroom, Radish) 8 servings|