Easy Plant-based Recipe for Lunch: Japanese Style Curry Udon Recipe
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisines Tags: Vegan, Curry, Udon
- 1 bag of Japanese Vegetable Curry (Medium Spicy)
- Udon Made from Japanese Flour 160～200g
- Boil the udon to the desired hardness.
- Put the curry package in boiling water and heat it for 5 to 7 minutes, then open the seal.
- Serve boiled udon on a plate and pour warmed curry sauce over it. Mix well and you can start to enjoy it!
Recipe By: Certified Cooking School Lima Instructor, Kamata Kamata