Simple Vegetarian Dinner Recipe: Japanese Fried Soybean Meat Seasoned with White Sesame
Servings size: 3 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, Soybean meat, Western Style Soup Stock, Dashi
- 6 pcs soybean meat
- 1 pack of Western Style Soup Stock, Dashi
- 300 ml of water
- An appropriate amount of kudzu powder
- An appropriate amount of white sesame
- Put soybean meat, vegetable soup stock and water in a pot and heat it. Turn off the heat until the liquid is slightly drained, then let it cool.
- Sprinkle kudzu powder on the soybean meat.
- Dip white sesame and deep fry in hot oil.
- Soak the soybean meat in boiling water for 10 minutes, squeeze and drain it before you cook.
- If the process of adding the base flavor is done, you can keep it for about three days by refrigerating and for about a month by freezing.
- Kudzu powder alternatives can be potato starch, wheat flour, rice flour, etc.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor Chieka, Atsuta
|Japanese Plant-based Soybean Meat (Popcorn Chicken Type) 80g | Dry, Non-GMO, Easy-to-cook|