Budget and easy vegan recipe: Japanese Fried Soybean Meat Seasoned with Green Onion Salt Recipe
Servings size: 3 pax
Cuisine Tags: vegan, soybean meat
- 6 pcs soybean meat
- 2 tablespoons of white soy sauce
- 300 ml of water
- Kudzu powder
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon of white onion oil
- Mix the ingredients of the green onion salt sauce.
- Put soybean meat, water, and white soy sauce in a pan and heat it. When it boils, simmer for a while. Turn off the heat until the liquid is slightly drained, then let it cool.
- Sprinkle kudzu powder on the soybean meat and deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with salted green onions.
- If the process of adding the base flavor is done, you can keep it for about three days by refrigerating and for about a month by freezing.
- Kudzu powder alternatives can be potato starch, wheat flour, rice flour, etc.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor Chieka, Atsuta
Japanese Plant-based Soybean Meat (Popcorn Chicken Type) 80g | Dry, Non-GMO, Easy-to-cook