Japanese Fried Soybean Meat Seasoned with Curry Powder Recipe
Servings size: 3-4 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, Soybean meat, Western Style Soup Stock, Dashi
- 6 pcs soybean meat
- 1 pack of Western Style Soup Stock, Dashi
- 300 ml of water
- An appropriate amount of kudzu powder
- Curry powder
- Soak the soybean meat in boiling water for 10 minutes, squeeze and drain it afterwards.
- Put soybean meat, water and vegetable bouillon in a pan and heat it. Leave to simmer for a while. Turn off the heat when the water is slightly reduced, and set aside to cool.
- Mix kudzu powder and curry powder and sprinkle it on the soybean meat.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- If the process of adding the base flavor is done, you can keep it for about three days by refrigerating and for about a month by freezing.
- Kudzu powder alternatives can be potato starch, wheat flour, rice flour, etc.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor Chieka, Atsuta
|Japanese Plant-based Soybean Meat (Popcorn Chicken Type) 80g | Dry, Non-GMO, Easy-to-cook|