Quick Vegan Recipe: Tomato Spaghetti Sauce Recipe with Western Style Dashi
Servings size: 1 jar of 350ml
Cuisine Tags: vegan, pasta, lunch meal
- 1 bag of vegetable bouillon
- 200 ml of tomato juice (unsalted)
- 3 tablespoons of mixed vegetables
- 10 spaghetti
- An appropriate amount of dry basil
- Cut the ingredients into bite-size pieces. Pour hot water into the soup jar and keep it warm for about 5 minutes without covering.
- Throw away the hot water and put the ingredients into the soup jar. Cover it up and keep it warm for more than an hour.
- If the soup jar is warmed up beforehand, it can be done at lunchtime.
Recipe By: Certified Cooking School Lima Instructor, Chieka Atsuta
|Western Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Vegetables) 8 servings||Japanese Fresh Chewy Pasta (Spaghetti) 100g x 2 | Easy-to-cook||Japanese Fresh Chewy Pasta (Fettuccine) 100g x 2 | Easy-to-cook|