Quick Vegan Recipe: Easy Pickles Recipe Made with Western Style Dashi
Cuisine Tags: vegan snack
- A total of 120g of celery, carrots, mini tomatoes and paprika
- 25g lemon
- 3g of Western Style Soup Stock, Dashi (Vegetables)
- 4 tbsp mirin
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 sheet of bay leaf
- An appropriate amount of black pepper (grain), clove, pink pepper (grain)
- Pour all the ingredients of <A> into a cooking pot and boil the vegetable broth well.
- Cut the vegetables into sticks, put them in a bottle, and pour the lemon and warm <A>.
- It tastes better if you leave it for 30 minutes to half a day;
- The pickles are delicious with just vegetables and salt. And yet, if you add a little bit of the dashi product, it will taste better and be easier to eat.
Recipe By: Certified Cooking School Lima Instructor, Chieka Atsuta