Chinese Style Vegetable Pot Rice Recipe 🤤 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞🤤
Cuisines Tags: Vegan, soybean meat
1.5 cups rice, 390ml water
<A> 6 pcs soybean meat, 3 tbsp vegetable bouillon, 300ml water, Moderate amount of arrowroot powder
<B> 10g ginger, 70g bamboo shoot (boiled), 50g shiitake mushroom, 1 tbsp pepper, 25 pcs wolfberries / goji berries, 1 tbsp white sesame, 2 tbsp vegetable bouillon, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1.5g salt
- Quickly grind rice and drain the water, put it in a clay pot with a small amount of water, and let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Put the soybean meat in a saucepan with <A> broth and water, boil over medium heat and cool. Cut into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with arrowroot starch.
- Cut ginger into strips and cut bamboo mushrooms into thin strips.
- Put ingredients <B> and 2 into the pot and cover. When it boils, lower the flame and cook for 20 minutes. (If there is one, use a wood plug stopper.)
- Turn off the heat and steam for 10 minutes.
- You can also make them with a thick pot or a rice cooker. Please try making according to the recommendations of the pot.
- It is OK even if you prepared soybean meat in bulk. It can be fried or mixed with stir-fried dishes.
- There are various ways to cook soybean meat. Besides arrowroot powder, the batter can be made with potato starch, flour, rice flour, etc.
Recipe By: Certified Cooking School Lima Instructor, Chieka Atsuta