Chinese Style Stir Fried Tofu with Soybean Meat Recipe
Servings size: 4 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, Soybean meat
- 1 deep fried tofu
- 1 onion
- 100g of veggie meat
- 4 dried shiitake mushrooms (about 3cm in diameter)
- An appropriate amount of boiled corn
- 3cm Japanese yam
- 8 flower-shaped carrots
- An appropriate amount of green bean
- An appropriate amount of ginger
- 1 red pepper
- An appropriate amount of soup stock
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- An appropriate amount of soy sauce
- An appropriate amount of pepper
- An appropriate amount of kudzu (add the same amount of water)
- Cut the deep fried tofu into 1 cm bite-sized wide pieces. Cut the onion into 1 cm slices. Cut the veggie meat into 2 cm thick and 4 cm wide and then cut them into strips. Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms with water, remove the stones, and cut into 4 pieces. Remove the fruit from the corn and stab it into a toothpick with 5 to 6 grains.
- Cut the Japanese yam into round slices of about 5 mm. Boil the flower-shaped carrots in good color. Boil the green beans well and cut them into large pieces diagonally (use when boiling without discarding the boiled juice). Remove the seeds from the chili peppers and chop them into small pieces.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add chopped ginger and chili pepper, add onion and stir-fry when the aroma comes out. Add the deep fried tofu, veggie meat, and shiitake mushrooms, add 4 tbsp soy sauce and stir-fry.
- Add the soup stock to step 3 and boil over medium heat. Add the Japanese yam in the middle, simmer it well until the whole material becomes soft, and add a strong taste with soy sauce.
- Pour kudzu powder in water into step 4 to thicken it, add green beans and corn, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Serve it in a bowl and decorate with the flower-shaped carrots.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Fujigaoka School President Yuko Sakurai Assistant Yumiko Ue