Chinese Style Porridge with Dashi and Oatmeal Recipe
Servings size: 1 jar of 350ml
Cuisine Tags: vegan, healthy, lunch meal
- 1 bag of Japanese Style Soup Stock, Dashi
- 30g of oatmeal
- An appropriate amount of green onion and grated ginger
- An appropriate amount of goji and pine nuts
- An appropriate amount of pickled mustard
- Cut the ingredients into bite-size pieces. Pour hot water into the soup jar and keep warm for about 5 minutes without covering.
- Pour the hot water away and put the ingredients into a soup jar. Cover it up and keep it warm for more than 30 minutes.
- If the jar is warmed up beforehand, it can be done at lunchtime.
Recipe By: Certified Cooking School Lima Instructor, Chieka Atsuta