Best Quick Vegan Recipes: Japanese-style Zhajiangmian (Jajangmyeon noodles)
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisine Tags: Vegan, ramen, rice
- 2 packs of ramen
- 1 pack of Vegan Pasta Sauce (Plant-based Meat with Organic Vegetables)
- 1/3 cucumber
- 10cm green onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1½ tsp sesame oil
- Cut the cucumber, garlic and green onions into small pieces.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add garlic into the pan. Stir fry garlic until garlic begins to turn lightly golden.
- Add one pack of pasta sauce and one pack of ramen sauce into the pan and mix well.
- Boil the ramen noodles in the boiling water. Once cooked, drain the noodles.
- Transfer the noodles to a plate and add some sesame oil and mix well.
- Pour the pasta sauce on the noodles and add some cucumbers and green onions on it.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor Hiromi Kamada
|Japanese Instant Brown Rice Ramen (Miso)||Vegan Pasta Sauce (Plant-based Meat with Organic Vegetables)|