Easy Vegan Appetizer & Starter: Asparagus and Daikon with Vinegar and Salt Koji Recipe
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisines Tags: Vegan, vegan starter, asparagus, daikon
- 6 asparagus
- 6 sliced daikon
- 1 tbsp salt koji
- 1/3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2/3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Heat up a pan and add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté fresh asparagus and sliced daikon. Cook the asparagus just as soon as they are slightly wilted.
- Add all sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Serve the vegetables with the sauce.
- Please make sure your asparagus should ideally be very fresh.
- If you prefer a Western style sauce, you should use wine vinegar and olive oil for this recipe and add some parsley into the sauce.
- If you prefer a Japanese style sauce, you should use plum vinegar and rapeseed oil for this recipe.
- If you prefer a Chinese style sauce, you should use rice vinegar and sesame oil for this recipe and add some chopped garlic into the sauce.
Recipe By: Cooking School Lima Certified Instructor Sumi Ichinose
|Organic Japanese Soy Sauce Prepared in Cedar Tub 550ml|