Easy Vegan Recipe: 15-minute Konjac Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe
Servings size: 2 pax
Cuisine Tags: vegan, konjac
- 1 package Organic Konjac Noodle
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 package Shimeji mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Cut garlic cloves into crushed, thinly slice the onion, cut Shimeji mushrooms in half and shred carrot into strips.
- Wash the konjac noodles. In a pan with no oil, put the konjac noodles, and let the noodles dry. Set aside.
- Use olive oil to stir fry all the ingredients left. Add a few drops of soy sauce to taste. Once all the veggies are cooked, add the noodles then a few drops of sesame oil. Serve hot!
|Organic Raw Potato Konjac (JAS Certified) 180g | Easy-to-cook|